Downhill and enduro Bike Camps
What’s better than riding with pilotes of the same age? Bike Experience Mountain Bike Camps have been specifically created for riders to progress in downhill and enduro mountain biking, in a group of the same age/level, spirit of sharing and good mood to be!
During 4 days, the riders are supervised by a mountain bike guide and will be taken on several terrains to evolve in different conditions.
Who is it for?
- For the 6/10 years old
- For 11/18 year olds
- For adults
The courses take place over 4 days (9am to 5pm) or 4 half-days (9am to 12.30pm), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, the first session for the opening of the Les Gets bikepark from 26 to 29 May!
Then from June 20th to September 2nd 2022.
For other periods, please contact us !
What does the course include?
- Supervision by a state-certified mountain bike guide
- The lift passes
- Lunch (for the day courses, please specify if you have allergies or a special diet)
- Transportation in a 9-seater van with bike trailer if necessary
What equipment do I need?
- The mountain bike (ideally enduro) well maintained. It is possible to rent one from our partner stores.
- A full-face helmet and a back protector or a backpack with back protection
- Knee pads
- A bag with water, snacks, waterproof clothing if the weather is variable, a multi-tool, an inner tube, a pump
What is the educational program?
- Work on different riding techniques:
- Position on the bike
- Manual / Bunny Hop / Jump
- Crossing obstacles
- Learning to ride on steep hills
- How to play with the terrain
- Basic knowledge of bike mechanics and maintenance:
- Checking your bike after a day of riding (cleaning / tightening / checking wear parts)
- Adjusting your bike (cockpit, tires, suspensions)
- Safety aspect:
- Preparing your bag and your equipment for a day of cycling
- Anticipating the weather conditions
- Contacting the emergency services
- The rules of the bike parks
- Knowing your level to avoid putting yourself in danger on trails / jumps that are too hard
You are interested?
Contact us to find out if a group is already in place on the date that suits you, or to book a private course!